It is important to the people of Wellspring UMC to balance an inward spiritual focus with an outward focus on serving in the community and to be a bridge to those in need. This mission is accomplished through many hands-on service opportunities:
- Serving Meals at the Downtown Homeless Shelter
- Collecting Non-Perishable Food for a local Food Pantry
- Participating in the Madison Area Annual Circuit Workday each Fall
- Adopting a Salvation Army Bucket for a Day during the Christmas Season
- And a variety of other projects.
At Wellspring UMC, people of all ages are encouraged to live out their faith by serving others. Check out the latest edition of the Wellspring UMC newsletter for ways you can be part of our mission to reach out with love to our neighbors in need.